Wednesday 11 February 2009

John Griddley 3

Todays session consisted of learning buttons and making objects follow a line. With the buttons we learned how to convert them by going to the symbol menu and converting to button. We then learned how to go into the button options so when you scrolled over it you could make it change colour or even change the alpha and size. I know this lesson will be valuable to my final piece and my animation is based around the clicking of buttons to animate certain aspects of my piece. We also learned how to make an object follow an invisible line using the guides, I think this could probably be useful somewhere in the final piece I make. Next session ideally I would like to make the buttons go somwhere instead of just being able to scroll over them.

No comments: