Friday 16 October 2009

around again...

The message that got me through last night when I was researching Mr Franklin was:

'The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith.' - F D. Roosevelt.

I think that these words are an inspirational motivation to any project I encounter. After our critique today I received a lot of positive feedback to take away from me, and it was the least painless crit I have yet, which puts a positive on the day, I think this is mainly because I thought I had a strong piece of work to show.

So it's back to the drawing board, a new brief and a new mentality. I think this new work will be exciting because it's packaging and re-branding. So I shall see how it goes. The work from the crit will be posted soon.

No comments: