Friday 23 October 2009

Interesting discussions...

So a critique usually comprises of why something works/doesn't work so well and a few constructive ways of how to improve on your works...

To be honest I can't see how most of that discussionhelped me to push an idea forward, even though what I showed wasn't a finished product buta concept, I can see why the tutors went about it as they did, but then most of what they said was a bit to far..

For the crit I wanted my work to look professional as if I were going to present it to a client. So that is my reasoning for the layout. Obviously you wouldn't have a character with no teeth on children's food, so it was just trying to provide a better idea of the concept. I can't really present stuff on the spot so I hope I can bounce back and get the relevant help needed.

No comments: