Monday 26 October 2009

Monday session

I thought today's session was going to take the format of the usual Monday session, talk about live briefs, about fund raising and maybe the odd dig at how crap everyone's work is... etc etc.
Instead we started off with our C.V session which I thought we did last year, so I wasn't looking forward to it so much.. but once I started getting into it, I discovered the information was different, and was actually relatively useful, I'm going to list some of the key points at the end. After that we just went through a couple of live briefs, ideas for the end of year show and fund raising... so it wasn't all bad.

What a client looks for...

  1. Work experience (most important)
  2. Good attitude
  3. Degree subject studied
  4. Team player
  5. mature attitude
  6. Reputation of uni
  7. Ambitious, Career minded
  8. Natural Leadership.

The top point was regarded as what most clients looked for. In the survey 46% of clients said this was most important for industry. The lowest point was leadership, it only had 10% of clients interested.

No comments: