Wednesday 25 November 2009

Confession

It's been a while since my last post because I haven't really been concentrating on my artistic side since we handed in our last unit. But now I have had a small holiday I feel ready to get on the next unit...dreamweaver. This unit in particular I'm looking forward to as I see it as one of the options I want learn the most about, however I'm not so sure as a career just yet...

I was just looking at some stuff on the guardian website and I stumbled across this review type thing of a Jane brown exhibition who was a photographer that shot a lot of people in a dim lighting and relaxed atmospheres. I think it just clicked a few ideas of what I could do for layouts of websites.
When I did photography back in college that was one of the types of work I was into. It also gives a few pointers on good photographs, always useful...

No comments: