Tuesday 10 November 2009

Dreamweaver 4

The session this evening was about making pages to go on my website. We learned how to create new pages, and link them to each other.
We also learned some java script code for our thumbnail images. ill try and explain...
click on the thumb>tag inspector>behaviours and link it to the right file (.html)

On the .html file I had to write a link to shut the window again. So I wrote close window and highlighted it, in the behaviours this time I clicked on 'call java script,' in that box i wrote 'window.close()' In the properties bar at the bottom I wrote a # to make the close window turn to a link.

So to summarise I felt today was quite a productive session, I would like to learn a different way of image tiles, pop out window etc.. so they look good

No comments: