Thursday 10 December 2009

web tutorial

I have been trying to decide for a few days now how I'm going to go about creating my final website, and have been concentrating a lot more on the technical side rather than the design side. So far I have discovered how much I'm starting to hate Flash Catalyst and wishing I was able to finish those dreamweaver sessions we started.
My tutorial today went ok and I feel I'm making a steady progress although I would have more of a direction if I knew the program best to use. Justin seemed to like what I had done with the website, but the criticisms were that it didn't have enough of a box feel and the fact that I should tweak the typography to tie in with that theme. He seemed to think stencil would work, but I was going to go with more of the 'fragile label' look, so I shall experiment with both...

No comments: