Friday 19 February 2010

Learning agreement hand in

I would say today was quite an intense day to end a pretty intense week. I finished writing out my learning agreement which wasn't to hard to be honest, there was just a lot of copying and pasting which took time.
So my idea for the Professional project is to brand/do an identity for a campaign, and make an factual animation promoting this. I decided I wanted to keep this brief as open as I could so it would give me free reign on the type of thing I would like to do. So I resolved this by putting an ecological issue.
After finishing this and handing in, I was anticipating the weeks ahead. One of the objectives which will be key in my handing in, will be my time management. I created an intense, week by week plan, so hopefully I will be able to do a good job of it

Looking forward to the next week I will have to show my organisational skills which will help towards my hand ins:
  • Monday I have the PPRD hand in
  • On the same day I have to have my essay question ready, with possible images.
  • The beginning of my time plan, for professional project starts Monday to.
  • I will also need to fit in some space to work on the lastminute.com brief for DNAD.
If I can keep on top of these then I should be fine.

No comments: