Thursday 11 February 2010

Learning agreement presentation

Today I did my presentation for the learning agreement. I hadn't really had many ideas before, but I came up with the idea to create a brand and the promotional material for an animation. Unfortunately my idea was shot down, and I could understand the reasons why it wasn't going to work.

I generally hate presentations so having to do one and then sit through everyone else's till 5 o'clock took way to long. Because we had just got the project, I think a better way of doing this would have been to have small tutorials, this is because it would have helped ideas a bit more.

The feedback I got from the critique was ok, but I feel I could have got a little more direction. The next step for me now is to push the ideas I was given from feedback, and see if I have any interests within them.

No comments: