Thursday 4 March 2010

update.

I am well into the research for my professional project now. I have been looking at many different ecological issues. But one of the more interesting is the work I have looked at for 'bloom energy.'
They are an innovative researching into new energy, and ways to power the earth, without the use of fossil fuels to create something which is 100% renewable.
I went into the critique today really excited about my plan for the professional project. I think it was quite an eye opener to the amount of questions I had to answer. If I'm aiming it to the public then I need to make my information as clear as possible.

I'm going to work towards one thing at a time, and another point that came out of the crit. was my ambitions of creating a website and animation being to much. I don't want to rule it out just yet because it is in the brief.

My plan for the next few weeks will be to reaching a decision on who my market is, research into the style of animation I would like to follow and get an idea of how the campaign will start to take shape. I was reminded we have 3 weeks till Easter, which isn't long. So it's important I got on it.

No comments: