Wednesday 22 October 2008

PhotoShop 2

This morning I had my second PhotoShop session, learned a few more things here and there, like the whole colour balance thing, and by pressing 'alt' you can set the whites and blacks to the right position so it will look good when printed. And the select layer tool when moving it from one photo to another using a mask. Compared to yesterday though, I felt a bit like I had a system overload with the whole intake of PhotoShop info, there's only so much you can remember in a day.  
In the afternoon I did sketchbook work and research found most of the stuff I was look for, I just couldn't find a place to print it, which was a bit annoying, so I ended up staying at uni till 6 trying to print stuff off.
Now I am going to try and find a picture and start analyzing it for Dr. Anna for
 tomorrow, exciting stuff!
I scanned in a bit of the letterpress we did from our first session, I think it looks pretty average, but hopefully I can do something with it:

No comments: