Monday 3 November 2008

Illustrator2

The last week has been looking back at all the projects we have done and seeing how close to finishing each part we are. I think my tutorial with Kit went well and let me see the standard of my working comparison to everyone else's, which was encouraging.
Today I had Pal, where we basically did some stuff on time planning, we were put into groups to help each other decide which, projects had more importance to others. I felt some of the stuff we covered useful, while the other stuff could have been better time managed by doing projects. 
This week we have been taught how to use illustrator, I decided t
o start a side project of creating this sun-seeker boat with just the aid of illustrator. While som
e of it was fun, it was just mostly frustrating I also managed to corrupt the original file, which was a little annoying, but i think I almost concluded it well... (took me ages) 

No comments: