Tuesday 28 October 2008

Illustrator1

I had my first illustrator session today, which was really good, we had to trace round this cartoon and add shading to make it look a little more realistic. It took a bit of time to get used to because I've never done Illustrator before, and I'm used to all these photoshop shortcuts.  Tonight I did a bit of research on YouTube looking for some short tutorials I could watch about the basics of illustrator, I found this video about creating reflections of images which was pretty cool. So as you can see from the picture I have added in a little bit of reflection.
Although it was a bit hard today, I found it really interesting trying to learn about a new program. I am looking forward to next week when we will hopefully do some more on this mac program. 

No comments: