Wednesday 4 November 2009

Dreamweaver 3

Last night we were half way through our dreamweaver sessions for this year, and they are going quite quick now. I think this session was quite exciting compared to the others I have been on, cause I think I really had to listen because most of the stuff was a bit new to me. I haven't really been used to writing the code in for the css styles. I think one of the best things I learned was the fact I could look at other peoples codes by going view>sources, which would help with ideas for my own site.
I was also very interested to find out about meta tags and keywords which, when you type certain words into google, will find your your website. The more links to big sites you have the higher up the list you'll get on the google search engine.

Next weeks session will be all about starting to put my own work together, so I need to bring 6 images less than 550px in width, and make 6 thumbs of those 6 images which will be 50x50px.

No comments: