Friday 6 November 2009

Tutorial

So it's friday, and I have literally been sat at a desk trying to work out what brain science is about, I think so far this has been the most difficult project... and for some reason the ideas just aren't coming.
I had a look on youtube for some ideas on puzzles and prediction, and I found this video...
I thought this would influence my ideas on creating mind puzzles, but i kept hitting a brick wall, with how it could be presented.
So then I moved on to look at illusions, but that also hit dead ends. When I got to the tutorial a huge burden was lifted, and I was put on the right track.
I was asked to think about sequences in learning, much like a child would try and try and try again before they get it right.
So my job over the weekend is to come up with some ideas on sequence. I hope next week won't be to stressful, cause it will be a busy week...

No comments: