Friday 29 January 2010

PPRD presentation

Although I enjoy showing people my work and receiving constructive criticism, I generally dislike presenting work in front of groups of people, so I wasn't really that excited about presenting client briefs I'd done to others.
I was quite relaxed doing this though because I felt I had a substantial amount to show, which I could talk about for the whole three minutes. I still know I have a long way to go to becoming an accomplished graphic designer, the work I showed at this critique didn't really reflect my capabilities. Once I begin to get a steady flow of live briefs then I might feel a bit better about the work I do.
Our tutor also mentioned about portfolio reviews, I think I should start thinking about this sooner rather than later so I have a good enough portfolio to present to clients. So over the next few months I am going to start getting my better pieces of work together. To keep it professional I will make some sort of template together keeping the same size and layout on a page.

No comments: